Preparing for Your Visit
We welcome you as a new patient to Virginia Cardiovascular Associates. To help ensure your first visit is smooth and worry-free, we have provided some useful information and recommendations below.
To find our office, please see the maps, directions and parking tips provided.
In order to help you prepare for your first office visit, here is a list of items you will want to bring along:
- Insurance card(s)
- Photo identification, such as a driver's license
- Referral form (for HMO insurance, if required)
- List of current medications you are taking including prescriptions, over-the-counter medications and any herbs.
- Relevant information about your medical and surgical history. Bring any pertinent x-rays or records you may have.
- Important questions you would like to ask the doctor.
Having these items ready will help us serve you more efficiently and ensure that all of your concerns are addressed at your appointment.